5 Reasons To Rent A Bounce House During The Winter Months
For years, children have loved jumping on bounce houses for every occasion. It’s true that the Summer months are our industry’s busiest months. But, it doesn’t matter if the weather is 100 degrees outside or 100 below freezing (okay that might be a bit too cold to enjoy a bounce house rental), children love partying on bounce house rentals for any number of reasons. Here are five reasons that you should consider renting a bounce house this winter.
1) Children’s birthday parties: Parties are always fun with an inflatable rental, no matter the time of year. Unlike adults, children aren’t affected by the cold so easily. Jumping in an inflatable rental burns lots of calories and helps warm the body. Besides, is it fair that only the summer birthday kids can jump and slide for their birthday parties? I say no! Equal the playing field by renting a moonwalk for your next winter birthday party. Just tell the kids to wear an extra pair of socks, and they’ll love every minute of it!
2) Winter festivals at church: Tons of churches across the nation (and world for that matter) are gearing up for their winter festivals. Moonwalk rentals, along with inflatable slide rentals and other inflatable games are a perfect way to make your winter festival a smash hit! You will draw a larger attendance to your church event when you offer inflatable rentals for the children to play on. Why? Because children love them, and parents love having safe alternatives for their children during this hectic time of year.
3) Winter festivals at school: Milwaukee bounce house are perfect for school fundraisers. By charging per child that uses the jumper, you can generate some serious money very quickly for your school. Of course, you may choose to just charge for admittance to the event, and not have someone collecting money and/or tickets at each inflatable ride. Or, maybe you just want the kids to come and have a good time. It doesn’t matter the reason. Children will flock to your school event when they learn that you have rented jumpers and other inflatable equipment.
4) Corporate Team Building: Much like school and church events, corporations are always looking for a way to entertain their employees and their families at this time of year. Bounce house rentals are a great way to bring the entire team together for a great cause; your company!
5) Just because: The holiday season is one of the most stressful times of year. Shopping for the “perfect” gift is time consuming and difficult. Maybe you and your family just need an afternoon break from the hustle and bustle of this holiday season. Get a couple friends together and relieve some stress by jumping and sliding for hours.